Hi! I’ve been nominated by Calliopethebookgoddess for the Siblinghood of the World Bloggers Award. Thanks, Calliope! You rock. Here’s the link to her blog, if you want to check it out: https://calliopethebookgoddess.wordpress.com
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Nominate ten other bloggers (or up to 10).
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
1. Pick a book for every letter of your first name.
Angels and Demons
R is For Ricochet
A Spool of Blue Thread
2. What’s the tenth book on your shelf?
The Return of the Prodigal
3. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading so many books. What I’ve been reading the most frequently though is Cat’s Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut, Ariah by B. R. Sanders, and The Return of the Prodigal by Kasey Michaels
4. Would you rather get a book signed, or get a free book?
Definitely signed. I only have one autographed book but I already get a lot of free books online and from authors wanting me to review.
5. Who is your fictional crush at the moment?
Okay, this is a difficult one. But awesome question! I usually have a lot of fictional crushes but the books I’m not actually crushing on any of the characters I’m reading about right now. Let’s see… I’ll have to go with Simon Hudson from The Billionaire’s Obsession. The video game nerds, man. I have a huge soft spot for them. And the heroine’s name is Kara as well, so when he says “You’re so beautiful, Kara.”… Well, some things are just perfect daydream fodder.
6. What is the biggest book on your shelf (Page number wise)
The award for that goes to Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories Volume 1with a page count of 1,088.
7. What is the smallest book on your shelf (Page number wise)
That would be Sea Star: Orphan of Chincoteague with 172 pages.
8. Do you have a ship that you called would sail from the moment you met the characters?
Um, no? I don’t know, actually. I don’t really understand the question, I guess. Sorry.
9. What is a series that you just couldn’t finish?
Eh, I always try to get back to every series I start. And while I still have every intention to finish most of them, the one I can say for certain I’ll never finish is Fifty Shades of Gray. Oh yes, I started the book. Never will finish it. Time is a limited resource, after all, and this is one case where the movie is sooo much better than the book even if it’s because there’s no mention of a damn ‘inner goddess’.
10. What is your name backwards?
Arak. Kind of fun to say. Kind of sounds like Klingon.
Okay, now my questions:
- What is one book that you really liked but all of your friends hated?
- Do you use ebooks or print books more often?
- How many books do you have on your bookshelf/to read list?
- What is one author, dead or alive, that you want to meet?
- Name a book or series that you really wish you could rewrite the ending of.
- What fictional world would you pick up and move to right now?
- What character from a novel would you challenge to a duel?
- Do you have any books on your bookshelf that you have been meaning to read but will probably never read?
- What Hogwarts house would the sorting hat put you in?
- How many books can you name from your bookshelf right now without looking at it?
And my nominees:
Lelia T. @ Buried Under Books
Mariam @ M&M Mariam Books
Bookshelf Battle @ Bookshelf Battle
Cleopatra @ Cleopatra Loves Books
Cristina @ My Tiny Obsessions
Lauren @ Romance Novels for the Beach
Victoria @ Addlepates and Book Nerds
Jackie @ Jackie’s Book Shenanigans
Caity @ Caity Reads
Meredith @ All ‘Bout Them Books and Stuff