I got nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award today by Mariam from Mariam Mimi’s Bookish Blog. Whoo hoo! Thanks, Mariam!
The rules for this nomination are:
- You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo and follow the blogger who nominated you. (But you really don’t have to follow me if you really don’t want to)
- I love knitting. Almost as much as I love reading.
- I play the flute and I’m trying to become a better singer.
- I’ve always wanted to make my own music videos.
- I live in Maine and love it.
- I was interviewed by NPR a little over a year ago.
- My first “real” summer job was freelance writing.
- I read A Little Princess about seventeen times in one summer.
Okay, now for the blogs I’m going to nominate. I nominate:
All of these blogs are really worth checking out, and I’m really glad for this opportunity to share some awesome blogs. I hope you all like them as well, and happy blogging!